Sunday 3 March 2013

The Most Beautiful Month of The Year! ❤

Welcome March!! \(^o^)/
Yes! March is the most beautiful month of the year
B'cos the beautiful princess *blinking* is born on this month LOL
xD
This year, March has 5 Sundays and end with the Easter Day!
Time for eggs and bunnies lol
Can't wait for the Easter Day, since I'm planning to dance in my church with other 4 dancers
and we made the special purple costume for Easter
No teaser no sneak peak!
Wait for the Easter's Day! YEY!

So..
For this special wonderful month I want to write a lot about
my OH SO HANDSOME idol ❤.❤
So you have seen him in the previous post..
YES! YESS!
That one!
The one name Kim Jaejoong ❤
Awww! *scream crazily*
Mianhe
I'm sorry for my crazy attitude I'm so high at the moment lol
Hmm..
So let's begin with the history of me seeing him *ouch*
So the first time I met him is when I'm in Junior High School I think..
It's a new Korean Boyband name Tong Vfang Xien Qi or
we called it Dong Bang Shink Ki ❤
*lots of love lots of heart lots of scream*

TVXQ or DBSK means The Rising gods of The East! ❤
This boyband is like the hottest coolest most handsome boyband on earth
LOL
They consist of 5 people..
Aaaand meet the members down here
 Starting with the leader first
Say hello to Jung Yunho or U-Know for his stage name
Super cool, handsome, GREAT dancer which mean REAL GREAT dancer

And then my beloved lovely beautiful man
Kim Jaejoong or also known as Hero as his stage name *scream again*

On to the next member
Nice to meet Park Yoochun or Micky as his stage name

And Kim Junsu or Xiah for his stage name

And last but not least the lovely maknae Shim Changmin or Max as his stage name

So that's TVXQ or DBSK ❤
*scream jump dance around*
Let's talk about them more around this month from the first they debuted until N O W!
YEAH!!
Can't wait!
See you at the next post ❤

"Always Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment