Monday 25 March 2013

I'll never get bored of them..

Yes it's true!
Cause I don't know how?
I don't know why?
It's just I can't get bored of them..
I can't get enough of them!
Even after listening to all of their songs
Even after watching all of their MVs and concerts and reality shows
It DO feel like falling in love, isn't it Cassie?
\(❤.❤)/
Yes we want to protect them together as 5
It feels more than just an artist and a fan
It's like we REALLY want to protect them
We want to see them smile, laugh and share their happiness with us
We wish for their health their daily works their fame
We want even everyone to know them praise them and love them
I wanna say this again THANK YOU to dear Cassie who's still keeping their love
Keeping their memories
Keeping their beliefs
For our beloved TVXQ! ❤
If you're a new fan of TVXQ (as 5 of course not one sided HoMin or JYJ)
Welcome to the family! 
*\(^o^)/*
I wanna welcome you and also ask you to take time to love the whole TVXQ
I know you can get biased on one of the member
All of the Cassiopeia takes her/his time to love every member and
appreciate their love
their talent
their voice
their appearance
their face
their dance
their shows
their smile 
their laugh
their tears
their uniqueness
their heart
for us Cassie!
Don't get so biased that you only love on member,
cause if you do you're not a Cassie! *sorry but true*
We Cassiopeia is the BEST fandom ever
for our love to 5 of them can't be find in others
I know everyone will fall in love with on of the members
but please please take your time trying to love each of the members
They are TVXQ because they are 5!
For Casie there are only 5 members of TVXQ! ❤
THANK YOU once again to dear Cassiopeia I love you!

"Always Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment