Tuesday 5 March 2013

Heavenly Voice

Okey, so from the title I'm seriously not exaggerating it..
REALLY! For sure!
So 5 members of TVXQ really have the heavenly voice and when they sing together
somehow you can feel their heart their emotion through the song
When you watch their live show you know they give their all
I know they work as an entertainer and I'm crazily in love with them *as fans*
but I know for sure they tried so hard to be on the position they are right now
No 1 in a lot of people heart

Let's see their album down here
Their first debut album in 2004 is Tri-angle
And my favorite song from Tri-angle is Hug
The most famous song from this album is Tri-angle of course which featuring Boa and The Trax
The other song that I love is The Way You Are
What do you think about the songs?
Love the beat?
Not the hair
Same with me LOL
xD
TVXQ also launch the Japan release CD with Hug International version
Jaejoong Oppa :
I was born to love, feel so deep inside
If you need me I'll be your man
(I'll be your man)
AWWW!
*scream*

Junsu Oppa :
Whenever you look in my eyes,
I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind, make you dreams come true
Nobody can stop me to say
I love you
AWWW!
*Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki!*

TVXQ oppa :
In my arms, in my soul I want to hold you baby
You don't know how much I love you
Do you baby?

AWWW!
Too much scream?
I don't care ❤
LOL


In 2005, they launch their second album name Rising Sun
 My favorite songs from this album are Rising Sun,
*YEAHHH!*
That one is the Korean verson and the one below is the Japanese version
So which one do you like?
Yunho's dance is the BEST part here!

Other songs that I love are Beautiful Life and some with the Hangeul that I can't pronounce
You should listen to them yourself 
Hahahaa xD
Rising Sun album is manage to be in 100 Top Korean song even after 2 years!
GREAT JOB oppa! ❤
Hwaiting!!

The next year in 2006 they launch their third album name Heart, Mind and Soul
 This album is Tohoshinki which mean Japanese album
And my favorite songs from this album are
Somebody to love
Still doesn't like Jaejoong Oppa's hair >.<
I also like My Destiny, Eternal and Heart, Mind and Soul ❤
Stay With Me Tonight!
Heavenly Voice?
Agree?
YEP! Definitely
LOL

For the fourth album is the hair and fashion style BREAKTHROUGH
LOL
(^.^)V
It's "O" Jung.Ban.Hap and the POPULAR great song "O"
Yes! YES!
I also love their dance and the coreography!!
AWWW!
Jaejoong Oppa!! ❤
 See?
That's what I mean with the hair and fashion style breakthrough!
*heart* Dong Bang Shin Ki *heart*

I know I know!
HOT right?
Aww!


The other songs that I love are Get Me Some and Balloons
LOL
Watch this and get ready to love laugh laugh hard!
CUUUTE!


Hello 2007, Hello new album
It's Five in the Black!
YEAH!
 Another Japanese Album and for this album,
I love Begin, Choosey Lover, Proud, Miss You and Step by Step

Look at the youtube as soon as you finish read the title LOL
LOOOOPH TVXQ!
*scream*
It's getting loong and loong post..
Mianhae >.<

Let's continue to the next album in 2008 called T
Yep! Only T
From T there are a lot of favorite songs of mine
Started with Purple Line
Super cool right?
Next..
Summer Dream
Super cute!
I love the end dance
There are a lot of version in their Live Show performance
You should watch them!
LOL
xD
Lovin' You
Super sad?
My tear roll down first time I listen to the song
:(
next..
Shine (sorry no MV)
Love in the ice..
Also another sad song..
Listen to them and refalling in love all over again
=)
TVXQ jjang!
hahahaa

YEAHHH!
TVXQ Korean Album comeback in 2008
with new appearance new style and SEXY image
Aww! ❤
*melting drooling nose bleeding*
Awwwwwww! ❤
My MOST favorite song of TVXQ come from this album name Mirotic!
yey!!
Yes! YES!!
It's a Magic Love Spell
I feel it too


 You want me ❤
You've fallen for me ❤
You're crazy over me ❤
You can't escape!
I got you~
Under my skin

Totally the love spell!
*melting drooling nose bleeding* again!
Next song that I like is Wrong Number
and I feel like they sing for the sasaeng
X_X
you got the wrong number
you've got the wrong number
I'm sorry you got the wrong number
So don't call me no moreee!
For the other song that I like is Crazy Love ❤
Jaejoong Oppa : It's my Crazy Love for you~

It's 2009! It's the first time I enter university life
And they launch their new album called
The Secret Code
YEAH!!
And from this album the songs that I love most are
Why Did I Have To End Up Falling Completely In Love with You?
A lot of Jaejoong Oppa beautiful voice!

Doushite..
Kimi o suki ni natte shimattandaro?
Not a happy MV but I fall in love with it anyway :)
The other mellow song called Bolero is also popular
 And the beat up song is Survivor
Watch this!

In 2010 they launch Best Selection 2010 and I love almost all of the songs in the album


The longest post I've ever posted so I think I'll continue in the next post
Keep loving them!
TVXQ
 
 "Always Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment