Wednesday 27 March 2013

Thankyou HoMin..

I'm going to write bout my very own opinion as Cassie bout them..
Yes it takes time to come to this opinion
I wanna thank you HoMin
*Yes I'm still a super fan of my Jaejoong Oppa*
I don't know what happen that time
I don't understand why the choose their way right now
I know they love TVXQ as much as JYJ do
FYI I'm still keeping my faith until now! Yes! I AM!!
I think what happen if what all the Cassie wish really do come true all of this
So actually they can't really reunited in a good condition
What I really mean is
First, JYJ won't go back to the same label as TVXQ right now
*especially when they already win the lawsuit*
So the way to reunited is..
HoMin to get out from the label and join JYJ
But..
When that happen they can't use TVXQ as their name, can they?
And if that really do happen they can't sing all the songs they used to sing, can they?
I don't know what's in HoMin mind at that time but maybe
just maybe
They love TVXQ
They love Cassie
So maybe it's their way to love TVXQ
It's their way to protect TVXQ so the name TVXQ will still be there on KPOP
So that all of their songs are still singable by them
*at least the member of the original singer*
 I know Cassie.. I know..
And I'm sure!
Cassie will still love them
support them
follow them
We will still bring our red pearl balloon or red light stick and create red ocean
Even they are not using TVXQ as their name anymore
even Yunho won't using U-Know as his stage name anymore
even Jaejong won't using Hero as his stage name anymore
even Yoochun won't using Micky as his stage name anymore
even Junsu won't using Xiah as his stage name anymore
even Changmin won't using Max as his stage name anymore
And even we can't called ourselves Cassie or get a new name for our fandom
But stil..
We are going to miss shouting "Dong! Bang! Shin! Ki!" on their concerts, aren't we?
We are going to miss their songs, aren't we?
We are going to miss the feel the proudness when we're part of Cassie, aren't we?
and maybe *again*
just maybe
This is the way HoMin protect TVXQ and Cassie
 I know it's originally my very own opinion as Cassie as a girl who loves them so much
I don't know how they are being treated by their label
I'm sure it's not easy when they only praticing alone
I'm sure it's also not easy when they sing and dance on stage alone
I mean only 2 of them not the usual 5 of them
I think HoMin also feel the same pain as much as JYJ
As the leader, Yunho maybe *again* 
maybe he's sad when his members meet troubles because of the label
Maybe he wanted to meet each other
Maybe he also wanted to come when the other member's parents passed away
I think they are like soulmate to each other
*Of course it do feel like soulmate for someone you know for yearsssssss*
I really love them
:'(
I really really DO love TVXQ!
:''(
So please please dear Cassie  don't fight against each other 
or choose one side either HoMin or JYJ
It's us!
It's Cassie who keep them together
:'''(
Let's keep on holding each other hand and 
create a bigger love bigger support for 5 of the members

On this post I wanna say I wish they could smile again like those happy days before
and still keeping their best
 Not only smile like that but the one like this
Always keep the faith Cassie!

"Always Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment