Saturday 30 March 2013

Goldish.. Redish.. Polish..

Weird title?
LOL
XD
I think so..
I just wanna do something different than the unusual title
So..
What do you think I'll write about if the title like that?
Fashion?
U..huh..
It's about nail polish!
 I'm kinda in love with it these days so I decided to write about that
=D
Nail Polish first popular in China!
Can you believe it?
It's not in the first fashion city like European Cities but it actually came from China
So first of all Nail Polish or coloring nails is used to show group of people who rule
They use the color of metalic nature which symbolized power and wealth 
such as gold and silver
At that time common people are not allowed to use gold or silver colour for their nails
It could lead them to death if they use it
They will usually use pale colours
It is said that the nail polish that time was made from a mixture of 
beewax, egg whites, gelatin, vegetable dyes and gum Arabic
What a unique combination!
Beside China, Egyptians used henna stains to colour their fingernails 
The first colour is orang but it would then turn dark red or brown after the stain matured
Later, color of the nails symbolized the ranking of social class
For gold and silver were considered to be the royal colours,
however were later changed into black and red
Red is the colour that Cleopatra would often wear




 So which colour do you like the most?
Gold?
Red?
Nude?
lol
For me I personally like the nude and pastel colours

  ❤

P.S. Pictures are not mine
They belong to the owner
I just wanna share some colours
*bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment