Tuesday 26 March 2013

Moment that breaks my heart

When I read about other Cassie's story
about her friends that gave up..
Yes! They gave up on their faith
They said stuffs like
"I can't bear the pain anymore"
"It's impossible for them to come back together it's time to move on"
"Let's just give up"
Because of that, she thought "I also don't want to be hurt more than this"
:(
It do breaks my heart..
But yes, she still keeping her faith just like me
:'(
I know it's not easy to maintain this feeling
It's really haaard!
But when I read about letters to TVXQ,
*yes I post bout this before and if you want to read it right away here is the link
there are around 300 letters as the fan project*
They wrote that waiting is never been this sweet
:''(
Yes I know it's been so hard for Cassie to hang on this feeling
when some are already gave up
I realize that waiting is not easy
 The letter..
They bring hope to our heart
Other might said "they are over" but NO!
They are not!
They are still our TVXQ!
The one that we love whole heartedly

Thank you *again and again* for all the Cassie who still keeping their faith for TVXQ!
We are one : TVXQ and Cassiopeia

"Always Keep The Faith" 

No comments:

Post a Comment