Tuesday 2 April 2013

JYJ in Tokyo Dome Day 1 *scream*

I do really wissh to come on their comebackkk
T_______T
Here are some twitter post about their concert 
 So there are special project from the Japanese fans
It's the Sakura Ocean
They give them Sakura Ocean because it's Sakura Season at the moment
In my own opinion
My very own opinion
Big East still love both TVXQ and JYJ
The albums selling and the response according to both of them still GREAT!
I mean if I compare it to the korean response
:)
It's my very own opinion though

My Twitter update :
JYJ Oppa hwaiting!! Congrats for your comeback! \(ˆ▽ˆ)/  

♥ aaaw pingn poool nonton ituuu (۳˚Д˚)۳ my fav sooong ♥ RT : Be My Girl~~


RT @TVXQfacts: The VCR playing now is how JYJ felt while preparing the concert, they're scared Japanese fans will forget them. #JYJinTokyoDome [yunhosan]  

RT @TVXQfacts: More detailed video msg: We couldn't perform in Japan for a while so we were scared and sad that our Japanese fans would forget about us.(1) 

RT @TVXQfacts: Thank you all for coming to our concert and not forgetting us. We changed a lot during this time but we also became a lot stronger. (2)  

We love you too \(ˆ▽ˆ)/ RT : JYJ is now with everyone and we love you (3) via [ohmyjunsu]

♥ RT : JYJ: We spent a long time to come back to this stage, this stage which meant a lot to us. [yunhosan]

RT : YC: We debuted for 10 years. Today when we came here, I thought a lot. (...smth in between) We'll start anew in Japan.

RT : Jaejoong: We worry if people will come, but a lot of you came, we are thankful for this. [yunhosan]

AKTF! ♥ RT : As long as TVXQ is still here, we will always be with them. Cassiopeia is for TVXQ and TVXQ is for Cassiopeia.

Love TVXQ
TVXQ always 5
Jaejoong oppa hwaiting!
Yunho oppa hwaiting!
Yoochun oppa hwaiting!
Changmin oppa hwaiting!
Junsu oppa *laugh*
XD

"Always Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment