Monday 8 April 2013

Human #fast post

Morniing~
It's a very rare occasion that I can post here in the morning
hahaa
So this is a fast post 
I just want to write my feeling at the moment
There are some news about people specially parents or grandparents who is sick these days
*pray for my own and others*
It makes me sad cos I know we are afterall just a human
Living thing that is so small and fragile
Who are we without God?
:(
It's kinda gloomy emotion right now
But keep on believing that everything happens in our life is God's plan
He's planning a great wonderful journey for us
We just need to trust Him, put Him on our first and ask Him for his guidance
Our Father in Heaven will provide everything we need 
and take care of people we love
our family
our friends
For God so love the world that He gave his only begotten son
And so I pray for my friend's mother who's now not in a good condition
She's in a hospital right now and I believe God will soon help her
She will be as healthy as before and cheer up again
Amen!

May I write about my actual daily life right now?
Hahaaa =p
I'm a university student and on my last semester
workin on my thesis
In my campus specially my major 
when we're working  on a thesis we may have 2 guidance teacher to help us
Buuut
My guidance teacher both are a super busy people
>.<
Today is supposed to be my guidance time with one of them
This morning  I got a text that said he change the schedule to tomorow
._.
He often change the schedule!
I mean! 
Come on!
You are not the one who's busy man
>.<
Mianhae for the unpolite behaviour
*fiuh*
That's why I have enough time to post this
yeah!
Wish me luck for my thesis okey?
Thankyou!
Kamsahamnida
Arigatou gosaimasu
Sankyu

and don't forget
"Always Keep The Faith"

Another fast photo LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment