Saturday 13 April 2013

From the famous seafood to the "unfamous" action

Yesterday I went to Sutos (Surabaya Town Square) and enjoy a wonderful evening there
First I grab my dinner in Fish n Co
❤.❤
The FAMOUS seafood in pan 
We *me and my friend* order 3 menu and 1 great JUMBO drink

Yeah! 
That's my fabulous marvelous wonderful dinner!!
Mine *the left one* is Italian Fish and chips with French Fries
Hers *my fiend's on the right one * is Spicy Prawn Fettucini
Ours *the middle one* is Peri Peri Grilled Prawn with Mash Potato
I forgot our jumbo drink name but it's marksi fruit blended and totally FRESH!
You should try!
You can find Fish n Co in Sutos and TP but I prefer Sutos for it's coziness
*cozyness or coziness lol*

After the that oh so GREAT dinner we went to watch GI Joe Retaliation
Actually, I haven't watch the first GI Joe (GI Joe The Rise of Cobra)
But they said it's different story so yeah it's okay then
Some of my friends told me that GI Joe is not that good movie
The action is not so good and the story is kinda bad
But yeah I just watch it anyway
Hahaa
=D
 
I think the action is waow
The plot or the story is not bad
And the ending is ...
I wonder how's the third GI Joe already!
Hahahaa
XD
Here are some of the cast
 Channing Tatum "Captain Duke Hauser"
Dwayne Johnson "Roadblock"
Bruce Willis "General Joseph Colton"
D.J. Cotrona "Flint"
Adrianne Palicki "Lady Jaye" *Brenda* LOL
Ray Park "Snake Eyes"
Aww!
I'm a fan!!
wkwk
Lee Byung Hun "Storm Shadows"
Elodie Yung "Jinx" 
And for the premiere in London here are some pics
And here are the boys ❤
 Men and suits are always the best
hahaa
So I think it's a great movie and you should watch it 
Here's the official trailer for GI Joe Retilation for those who haven't watch the movie

What are you waiting for?
XD

1 comment: