Monday 15 April 2013

Bali a little piece of Heaven

Yeahh!
It's my update info and photos bout my last Birthday Trip to Bali 
I'm goin with my beloved family
 It's us on the plane before we go to Bali
LOL
I actually plan on having a sunset in Kuta Beach but because of the delayed schedule
we went to Beachwalk 
hahahaa
Yeah It's BEACHWALK!
Do you see me?
XD
The next day we went to Sanur Beach and have our breakfast in Warung Ikan Mak Beng
 It only has 1 menu but it taste wonderful!
 Then we continue our trip to this Rice Terrace which is so Indonesia
LOL
XD
Mom and meee~
We grab our lunch in the oh so famous warung called Naughty Nuris
\(^o^)/
 Sayy yeaaah!
It's the great great great prok ribs!
*drooling*
We also went to Tanah Lot but it's rainy
so I can't get any great pictures there
>.<
For the dinner we went to Seminyak and visit this Bali Cafe with 
classic fine interior, wonderful taste and great price
*special modern good looking bathroom*
LOL
 That's my dinner
YUM!
That's what I mean with classic fine interior
The next day we went to beautiful Uluwatu
 Selca Selca everywhere
hahaha
=D
Then we went to Blue Point Bays Villa and Spa
❤.❤
 
Here you can see 
They got a great beautiful white wedding chapel
 The view is priceless
❤.❤
 Inside the chapel..
Yeah it's Blue Point
Bay Villas and Spa
From Blue Point we continue our journey and visit Padang Padang Beach
we should pass the goa to come to the Beach
Here's our picture before we go inside the Goa
hahaa
 *again* selca everywhere
LOL
XD
Great view great time pleasant feeling
Next is the Dreamland Beach!
say yeaaa~
 Hello there Birhtday Girl!
21 ❤
 The scenery is so beautiful
How sky and sea become one
 So next is GWK
I forgot the long name of GWK but yeah it's GWK anyway
hahaa
Behind me is the statue that made as a peace sign for the bomb in Bali
PEACE!
Mee and mooom! ❤
Go go go!
We went to Nusa Dua here are some of the pics 
Pretty as always..
Baliii!!
Bali it's Bali it's Bali time!
*party it's party it's party time*
LOL
XD
We have the great wonderful teary sunset in Jimbaran of course
heehee
 The sunset is so beautiful that I cry
LOL
won't let you the truth is real or not
hahaa

BALII!
Thank you for the great beautiful wonderful heptic epic experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment