Sunday 9 June 2013

Ride or Die?


Yep!
It's Fast and Furious 6
YEAH!!
SAY YEAHHH!
XD
Love this movie so much
It's like the best FF movie from the FF series
\(^o^)/

"You don't turn your back on family, even when they do"
-Dominic Toretto-

It's my number 1 quote from this movie!
For me, my REAL friends are also my family

 
 Let's meet the cast
First of all is my favorite girl here she is
Gal Gadot
Yes the most beautiful girl in the Fast and Furious history
*my own record*
LOL
She play as Gisele Harabo, Han's girlfriend
 Yeahh!
Who's agree with me?
She's smokin hot!
And I just know that she's Ms. Israel and Ms. Universe in 2004
Brain Beauty Behaviour
You have it all girl!
I'm so sad to see Han's face when he see his beloved girlfriend let his hand go to save him
But yeahh I think it's happy ending since Han actually go to her place at the very ending part



Super pretty!
Gorgeous
Gonna miss her after this
YEAH!
I do love the ending

"Father thank you for the gathering of friends,
Father we give thanks for all the choices we've made because that's what makes us who we are,
let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way;
thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family,
thank you for bringing Letty home, and most of all thank you for fast cars!"
-Roman-
LOL
Match the title huh?
XD

Love the story love the cast
and let's see their premiere around..
Han looks healthier?
Chubbier?
Fatter?
*oops*
XD
Best girls best racer! 
Michelle Rodriguez in Chagoury Couture Fall 2013

Michelle Rodriguez in Herve Leger

 Jordana Brewster in Jenny Packham Fall 2013

Gal Gadot Premiere Dress
*sorry can't find any info bout her dress but yes she's stunning*
lovely and gorgeous as always


Haven't watch yet?
Really?
Here's the trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment