Monday 3 June 2013

I know I'm not perfect..

"I know I'm not perfect, and anyway, anything too perfect is not perfect"
-Ava Smith-



Yes! 
I also captured by her eyes
So beautiful
Love her eyes the most


How could someone have such a beautiful charming eyes?



 I believe a lot of women must envy her eyes
Still the eyes
The best thing from her



There she is
We finally she her wonderful smile

Thankyou for the lovely smile dear

Bornday : November 4th 1988
 Magazine Cover : French Revue de Modes, Mixt(e), US V Magazine
A looot of runway and catwalk
 *Sorry can't get much info bout her but yeah she's gorgeous!*

P.S. all the pictures here are not mine they belong to the official website and the real owner
Just wanna share the beauty
*bow*

P.S.S This month I'm goin to my thesis presentation please pray for me and wish me luck!
Thankyou lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment