Saturday 1 June 2013

Barbara Palvin - The Famous Doll Face ♥

 Really truly sorry for the lateee update
>.<
I'm busy working on my thesis last month!
I can't wait to post new stuffs on my blog
So here I am..
YEY!
hahahaa
=D
Let's start with the beauty girl on the title

Say hello and get ready to meet Barbara Palvin
Here she is..

Pretty
Beautiful
Gorgeous
Wonderful
I don't know how to describe the feeling
She's so lovely!

What is the best part being a model?
"I love travel, meeting new people and different cultures"
Lovely answer..
Great smile!

What is your favorite flower dear?
"Definitely Orchids"
Sweet..
Her casual style

Who are your favorite model darling?
"Natalia Vodianova and Kate Moss"
Classy..
As pretty as she is

What are your hobbies darling?
"Football and singing"
LOL
Perfection

Bornday : October 8th 1993
Magazine Cover : L'Officiel, Vogue Rusia, Glamour Hungray, Jalouse Magazine
Model : Armani Exchange, H&M, Victoria's Secret, Pull and Bear
Last year she become an ambassador for L'Oreal Paris
Twitter of Barbara Palvin : @BarbaraPalvin
Instagram of Barbara Palvin : @realbarbarapalvin
P.S. All the pictures not belong to me it belongs to the official website and those who own it
Just wanna share the beauty
*bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment