Thursday 27 March 2014

A man name Matt

Yeahh I'm goin to talk bout him since I think he's sexy in a way or another..
I mean after Jason of course!
lol
xD
Jason still the sexiest western actor *rated by me*
So yeah!
Mr Damon whose birth date is October 8th and has those damn lovely eyes is one of the main actors in the movie I'm willing to watch
It's The Monuments Men!
Anyone watch the trailer yet?



Here are some of his pics with his lucky wife in The Monuments Men Premiere~

Berlinale Festival
Milan
Paris
UK
UK

P.S. All those pics are not mine, and as you can see the credit goes to www.justjared.com
*bow*

H2O Africa Foundation, Water.org, Not On Our Watch Project, ONE Campaign are some proof of his kind heart *oh come on who can resist this one?*
When they change Bourne into *I forgot his name - yeah the one who play as Hawk Eye in The Avengers* I still watch Bourne but still I think Matt suit the image of Bourne!
Anyone agree??

Now playing :
*That should be me*
-Sabrina-

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment