Saturday 11 May 2013

The Story about Beautiful Man ❤ Part 2

Okey so I'm forget I'm kinda write this post as a draft and
yea there's no problem to post it right now right?
I'm thinking to repost a post from another Cassie but I think I'll respect her or him by put the link
You may read yourself
It's so ...
You should read it anyway
JUST READ it right away!
LOL

I'm totally in love with him awww! *scream*


Okey for this part I want to share something bout him..
So this is not my own work which means I didn't write it myself..
There's this source that I got who write bout him and
definitely made me fall over and over again ❤
I'll pick some from the source not all of them since I don't read and watch 
*yes watch there are some videos too which you can watch from the real source*
Source from :

YES! I love that man! ❤
FANS to death
My number 1 bias and will always be forever number 1 bias! 
No no! I'm not sasaeng who is honestly also make me scared of them
I don't feel their way to express their fansness
*I know there is no word such  fansness but let just make it that way*
I pity the idol who got a lot of crazy stupid unbelievable sasaeng :(
As much as sasaeng love their idol it's not nomal to love them that way
*If you don't understand about sasaeng you may search them yourself coz
I don't like to write about them here*
A lot of love to my Kim Jaejoong
Send a lot of hope for his health and success for his albums and shows!
\(^o^)/

"Always Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment