Saturday 11 May 2013

Laugh Handsomely

Sorry for the long break..
I'm working on my thesis these days and I don't have any mood to write in this blog
Mianhae~
I'm gathering info bout what I'm interested in and great news to share
I'm just ...
I don't know haven't found yet
Hahaa
I'm gonna share some fun pics bout the soulmate couple
Yess
What I'm interested lately still bout them..


 
 LOL
XD
Laugh?
yeah!
They're cute..
Soulmate couple is the best
I miss Jaejoong Oppa
:(
And I miss them as the HOT 5 gods from the east

Here are their appearance in Come To Play *Korean Reality Show*
It's so fun I laugh a lot
Favorite : Junsu's part of speaking Kenya! 
LOL
XD






Great!!
That's all for now okey?
Yes baby, we keep the faith eternally 
Cassie hwaiting!
JYJ Oppa hwaiting!
TVXQ Oppa hwaiting!
TVXQ forever 5 hwaiting!
Jaejoong Oppa hwaiting!
Yoochun Oppa hwaiting!
Yunho Oppa hwaiting!
Changmin Oppa hwaiting!
Junsu Oppa *laugh*

 P.S. Please pray for my thesis and wish me luck! Thankyou *bow*

"Always Keep The Faith"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment