Sunday 4 November 2012

From Crab to Clam

Hello there!
It's me again lol
Yesterday I went to this great seafood restaurant that just opened in Surabaya called 
Bandar Djakarta (it's originally open in Ancol, Jakarta 
and then open it's branch in Surabaya).
It is located in H.R. Muhammad Street number 360.



 The place is nice and so big, the atmosphere is really good and 
they also entertain us with live band.



 
We can choose our menu and pick the fresh seafood oursleves.
Me and my friend name Inge (do you remember her? The one who helps me with my last post)
went there and we had 3 menu which are Kepiting Saor Telur Asin, 
Udang Bakar Saus Madu Pedas and Kerang Steam Bawang Putih.
The Crab is excellent the sauce is really good!


And for the shrimp and clam is also taste wonderful!


Bandar Djakarta is calling all the seafood lovers~
Special for the seafood lovers in Surabaya you should definitely visit Bandar Djakarta!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment