Saturday 16 February 2013

Jackal is coming!

Have you watch this Korean Drama called Jackal is Coming??
Starring GREAT actor and actress
of course for the lead actor is my beloved Kim JaeJoong  ❤
and the lead actor is the famous Song Ji Hyo
play the korean funny reality show called Running Man
lol


The story is about the great actor JaeJoong himself and his sasaeng assassin fan lol
xD
It's a comedy movie but for real I don't really like the movie coz the plot is not as good as I hope
I prefer Protect The Boss series drama
*personal opinion*


The Original Soundtrack is also by the lead actor which are
Healing for myslef (from the newest album "I"), Kiss be, Stay
Check them out!
FYI if you check the newest album from Kim Jaejoong
 I like Mine and Healing for myself song  ❤

The WAOW news is this movie bring Jaejoong to Red Carpet in Busan International Movie Award


Always Keep The Faith!  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment