Sunday 20 January 2013

Fashion Quotes: Who invented high heels?? ❤

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. 
-Marilyn Monroe-
 Ester : Yeaa! Thanks a lot dear whoever you who invented high heels I'm in love!


Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world
-Marilyn Monroe-
Ester : of course! Get the right shoes wear the high heels go get your dreams!

How can you live the high life if you do not wear high heels?
Ester : that's why we NEED high heels isn't it? It give us power to walk differently, sit differently even speak differently. High heels is SEXY!

I remember a quote from this movie called Sex and the City :
I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet 
-Carrie Bradshaw-

 

❤ High heels Lova! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment