Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Dancing Tounge

Finding a proper Italian restaurant in Surabaya might be piece of cake,
as you see there are so many Italian restaurants surrounding this city of heroes,
 even a restaurant like KFC also can serve you Italian food.
However, as I may give you an opinion, especially for you who love the style of meal from "Pisa Tower" country, then it will be a small suggestion to visit Casa Fontana Ristorante Italiano.
You can find the location on Imam Bonjol Street. 
As the first step, you get into your first impression, from the main entrance door, 
people there seem to have a very nice Hello to their all customer. 
Then, when you enter, you can find a very simple but classic restaurant, combined with the style of 20th century interior, with a cozy, peaceful, situation, that will make you feel like you are eating in one of restaurant in Rome. In addition, you can also find a friendly companion by the waiters and waitresses over there.


   



In my experience, I started my lovely dinner with light appetizer such as simple snack 
while waiting for the main course. Since, I ordered 3 main course menus over there, 
they were seafood risotto, lasagna, and ravioli salmon and they served them one by one, 
so I started with risotto. From the very first bite, I think I could feel how my tongue doing the Salsa insidemy mouth. What an excellent taste of risotto, enough for the saltiness, and nice choice for the seafood combination of prawn, squid, mussel and scallop.


The Mighty Lovely Seafood Risotto
Jump into the second main course, lasagna, was also doing as well as the risotto. 
I tasted how soft the texture of lasagna. It was so well-cooked, the flavor of the sauce also made the balance of the food overall.

Yummy Lasagna
 The third main course had to be salmon. 
I love the creamy taste that the chef brought for that menu. 
Feeling like never boring to eat the salmon that was chopped in thin structure, 
made me want to eat even more.

Wonderful Salmon Ravioli

The last meal was the dessert, I ordered 2 scoop of honey almond and mango ice cream. 
As the matter of fact my first choice should have been pudding, unfortunately, 
some condition avoided me of having it. 
I actually I didn’t really keep up with the mango, in my opinion, it was too sour. 
However, the honey almond could do me a nice return for the dessert. 
Light sweet made it so fun to have an epic closing for my dinner.

Above all, these words are written based on my experience, some might not be on the same page. 
In spite of that fact, I still have a suggestion and a support to visit that restaurant, 
and recommend you to order their seafood risotto. 
I feel so grateful for you who have attention about it. Thank you for your time.
 
 My special thanks to my beloved best friend, Inge Chrisdiyanto 
who brought me there and helped me compose this story :*

~Casa Fontana~

No comments:

Post a Comment