Saturday 12 May 2012

The Avengers

The Avengers is the HOTTEST movie in the town. All the Cinema open more than 1 studio play The Avengers. Inge said, SAFE is already premiere overseas, but yeaa Indonesia play The Avengers first. What can I do lah? So on Monday, May 7th 2012, I watch it in Sutos with Inge who adore Robert Downey Jr. who also played on Sherlock Holmes (2009) and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
As I watch the movie, I began to like Iron Man who's played by Robert Downey Jr. He's billionaire, handsome, playboy and generous ~ as he said on the movie LOL A totally narcism guy.
My most favorite part of the movie is the one with Loki and Hulk :
Loki : Enough! I'm a god! I should not be bullied
Hulk : bang bang bang bang #play a long
Loki : *shock and try to understand what just happened to him*
LOL
I laugh hard! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment